Friday 19 August 2016

Best Friend Forever or?


What is the concept of "Best Friend Forever" to you? For me, I don't think we have such thing like best friend forever. First of all, I knew that a lot of people will say "Best Friend Forever do exist in this world. Well, the concept of BFF is when you have a friend that understand all the things about you, share secret with you, help you when you in need, accompany you all the time, become the person that you comfortable with and so forth. However, I think that there are no such things call BFF but it just a friendship with a lot of benefit. Don't you thing all the activity we do with the one you call BFF is just because he or her are benefit friend to you and they do so? Let me tell you about my own experience...

So, when I was young, I do have a friend that we usually seem each other as BFF but we no longer in that kind of relationship as we have choose a different school to further study. As our relationship is on BFF stage, we will need to have contact each other as usual but it seem like my dear friend doesn't recognize me or remember me at all. When I try to make call and asked her to hang out, she gave me some nonsense reason and ignore about that. After that, I didn't contact her again because I knew that things gonna change since we can't get any benefit from each other.

From that experience, we should realize that we have the feeling of lonely all the time because of that we always try to find someone that can accompany us or someone that we can get benefit from. Try to think about it, is this a true fact in our "Best Friend Forever" relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment